Alpha v9 server

So I’ve switched over the server code to alpha 9.
Changes:

  • Better error handling – This should eliminate the majority of Grazr hangs (fingers crossed)
  • XML pre-processing
  • Support for custom templates – Allows more customization of information presentation
  • Support for alternate display modes
    • media mode – Autoplay of enclosures
    • story mode – no nesting of story items
  • Some performance tweaks

I ran a few quick ‘live’ tests against it and it seems to be humming along. Let me know if Grazr’s stop working with the new server code.

Now I’ll shift to updating the front end code…

Comments on this entry are closed.

Next post:

Previous post: