Alpha v7 changes
April 10, 2006
Some of these changes have been active for a week or so.
- Dynamic cache updating, Grazr now maintains cache coherence with source RSS and OPML files. Changes should reflect immediately.
- No More CSS bleeding issues - the Grazr widget now uses a small embedded iframe to isolate itself from the host page's style information.
- Grazr "multi" support - the new include which should be available shortly allows as many Grazr panels as you want per page
- Preliminary Podcast support - experimental enclosure / podcast support (single enclosure) Minor Changes
- Grazr Panel remembers scroll position
- Grazr Panel marks last visited node in history
- More character encoding tweaks
- Modified default theme
With these changes incorporated, I plan to move Grazr to "Beta" status within the next week, stay tuned!